Decorate With Confidence Workshop29/02/2024 - From 19h30 - Members Only
Everybody has a decorating style, but how can you find it?
Interior designer Anne Marie Delahunty is offering an exclusive ‘find your style’ workshop with materials, design boards, and her innate sense of interior design.
Come armed with floor plans, photos of the space you’re looking to change, or simply an open mind if you’re curious on the subject.
This workshop is for you if:
- you find it difficult to decorate your home; there is so much choice in the shops & things never look quite the same when you bring them home
- you're not sure what your decorating taste is
- your friends' homes look really great but yours doesn't for some reason
- when you come home after a long day, you don't get a feeling of joy. Rather, you find your home dull & uninspiring
- you are afraid to choose any colour except white/grey/beige because they are the "safe" options, but they don't bring you joy
Something funny (because good design should be fun): Anne Marie is allergic to beige & minimalism....
Anne Marie is Irish & moved to Brussels while working with Procter & Gamble in 1994. In 2002, she chose to follow her dreams & re-trained as an interior architect. Since 2003, she has been managing interior renovations for English-speaking clients in the Brussels area.
Her business, Delahunty Interiors offers a comprehensive, personalised service combining design, procurement, project management & budget control. She loves colour and would describe her decorating style as Classic-Contemporary.
Given the interactive nature of this workshop, only 10 seats available.
Ticket price includes a glass of wine/house soft drink – available at the bar.